"U.N. SwissIndo Group ~ Don't Be Deceived" 

What Is U.N SwissIndo ?


Here Is A Video Of Mr. Sino Himself Explaining it to you

King of King`s address to the world global finance change



The Next Video Is Where An Individual Shares With You Of The Deception And Evil 

UN SWISSINDO = NEW WORLD ORDER~CONNECTED DOTS


SWISSINDO - MONARCHY IS NOT WHAT WE WANT! 


The Next Video Ties In with What The Person In The Above Videos and The Information She Provided
 

Dutchsinse~They offered me the world



Here is their (the OPPT and WDS) announcement just made on 3-11-2014 announcing TRILLIONS to be given to the world




All of the above Information should get you started on your own research if you choose to research any further.

I would like to leave you with these thoughts:

We must build our lives on the solid foundation of Messiah's teaching. If we do not, we are like those whose houses rest upon the sand and are swept away by floods.

Matthew 13:9  “He who has ears to hear, let him hear!” 

Matthew 7:24  “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine, and does them, shall be like a wise man who built his house on the rock

 Matthew 7:25  and the rain came down, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. 

Matthew 7:26  “And everyone who hears these words of Mine, AND DOES NOT DO THEM, shall be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. 

Matthew 7:27  and the rain came down, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and they beat on that house, and it fell, and great was its fall.” 

For those being led by the Holy Spirit who have eyes to see and ears to hear can see red flags going off everywhere concerning this Man Mr. Sino and what he is proposing to do.  

Psalms 118:8-9  It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.   

Psalms 146:3  Do not put your trust in princes, In a son of man, in whom is no deliverance.   

Mathew chapters 24 and 25 as well as Revelation specifically speaks of what is to happen in the end days here on this earth….and it is not peace.   

Matthew 24: 4-5 And Immanuel answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Messiah; and shall deceive many.   

 2Corinthians 11:13 -15 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Messiah. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.   
Matthew 24:23-24 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Messiah, or there; believe it not. For there shall arise false Messiah’s, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.   

There will not be Peace and safety until Messiah returns and not one minute before, no matter how true you want this to be.   

1Thessalonians 5:3  For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then suddenly destruction comes upon them, as labour pains upon a pregnant woman, and they shall not escape.   

God, the Creator of all things let us know through His prophets the things that would come to pass in the last days before His return and we are now fulfilling these prophecies.

This is the generation that shall not see death until all these things be fulfilled. Matthew 24:34   

So my friends, be not deceived by all of this.   

Today’s question is… have you fully surrendered your life To the Most High Living God, Creator of Heaven and Earth, The sea and all that in them is? 

Is you’re Spiritual house in order ready for the Messiah’s return?  

If Your Name is NOT YET Written in the Lamb's Book of Life or if you are not sure, then let's be sure.  

It doesn't matter who you are, where you’re from, what you did or how old you are. It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, a man, woman or child. What matters is that you fully surrender all to him.   

Father I come to you in the name of Immanuel(Jesus) the Messiah, Son of the Living God.   

I am saying YES. I am fully surrendering my life to you. I believe your son died on the cross conquering the law of sin and death that I may have eternal life and for the remission of my sins.  I am giving all of me to you, my past, present, and my future, my hopes, dreams, and my failures, my anxieties, sins and shortcomings. 

I am giving you everything that I care about, my family, my friends, and my life. I do not want to die in my sins. I do not want to be afraid of death anymore. I want to be strong. I want to live. I want to live in you and have true life.   

Make me born again. Write my name in the Lambs Book Of Life. Baptize me in the Holy Spirit and Refining Fire of the Living God. I surrender all to you. I give my life to you.   

Thank you for saving me, for loving me, and setting me free. Make me strong and use me mightily in this final hour to lead more Souls to you. Help me not to faint no matter what may come. Help me to be bold and fearless and follow where your Holy Spirit leads. Give me your love that casts out all fear.   

I ask all these things in the name of Immanuel(Jesus). Amen   

Welcome my friend to the Family of the Almighty Living God